Who should learn this:
a. Corporate users – Marketing, sales, CEO, CFO’s who are targeted by corporate espionage
b. Women & Children who want to secure their phones, emails, social media.
c. Lawyers , Doctors who may be targeted to get information on their clientele.
d. Common Man – Anyone who uses computers from young to old for securing their own machines/laptops to protect their loved ones.
e. College Students
- Security in general.
- Online security and safe browsing practices.
- Using live CD for banking.
- Social Media privacy settings (FB, Twitter, Gmail , 2 factor auth)
- What can malware do ?
- Check for malware without AV (find undetectable virus).
- Removing malware manually.
- Checking USB for malware also disabling autorun.inf type virus.
- Anti Keylogger.
- Recover Files.
- Secure Wipe Files.
- Encrypt files.
- Encrypted Email
- Encrypted Chat
Secure Chat, Phone, Messaging on windows, android & others.
Cyber Security & Privacy Foundation will give certificate.
Anna University, Chennai