DEFCON Kerala (DC0497) is a DEFCON USA Registered group for promoting information Security Research. We arrange up an environment of Hackers, Developers, Security Analysts, Security Enthusiasts, and the Corporate Security Stake holders before you.
Defcon Kerala is a platform for Security Researchers, both professionals and students to present their technical research papers and their creativity related to “Computer Security”. Defcon Kerala will be a stepping stone for professionals, beginners, and students by providing a starting point to advance their knowledge and skillsets.
Topic of Interest
- New Security Tools
- New Exploits Vulnerabilities and Zero Days
- Cyber Forensics
- Lock Picking & Physical Security exploitation
- Web Application & Network Security
- Antivirus/IDS/Firewall/filter evasion techniques
- Social Engineering
- Browser Exploitation
- Mobile Application Security and Exploitation
- Wireless Security
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Hardware Hacking/ SCADA Hacking
- Encryption and Cryptography
- Fuzzing and Exploitation
- Open Source Security
- Anonymity in Internet
- Carding and Black Market Analysis
NOTE: These are just some sample topics. You can send any topics related to Information Security.
Send your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the format given below:
Publishing any Tools/Vulnerabilities/Zero Days (YES/NO, If Yes Specify the details):
Any Additional Requirements:
Attach a face photo shot to be published in the website.
Presentation Time: 30 mins
- Complimentary Pass to the Event
- Certificate of Speaking
- Food Coupons
CFP is open: 25th December 2013
CFP Submission Deadline: 10th February 2014
Complete set of Speakers will be published: 20th February 2014
Defcon Kerala Meet 2014 Scheduled on: 8th March 2014
Frequently visit our website for notifications and changes.
Stay tuned to www.defconkerala.com