Following the partial bypass vulnerability in Note II, a new security flaw has been discovered that allows hackers to completely bypass lock screen on Samsung Galaxy S3 .
The bug was discovered by Sean McMillan and posted as Full disclosure in the Seclists mailing list.
The instruction provided by McMillan : How to bypass the Lock screen in galaxy S3
1) On the code entry screen press Emergency Call
2) Then press Emergency Contacts
3) Press the Home button once
4) Just after pressing the Home button press the power button quickly
5) If successful, pressing the power button again will
bring you to the S3's home screen
McMillan said that it can "take quite a few attempts to get this working, sometimes this method works straight away, other times it can
take more than 20 attempts."