The 6th edition of ClubHack has been scheduled to happen on 30th Nov, 1st, 2nd & 3rd of December 2012. The list of events includes Hack Night, Keynote sessions, Technical talks, Workshops, CTF.
Hack Night: A night where actual hackers spend time not to “break” into someone but to “make” something interesting.
ClubHack2012 presents 5 separate workshops that includes 'Securing Mobile applications – Exploits Demystified and Solutions Simplified', 'Managing Application Security', 'PowerShell for Hackers', 'Hackers vs. Developers', 'Advanced Pentesting Techniques'.
There is 12 technical briefings.
- Detecting and Exploiting XSS with Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework (Ajin Abraham)
- Smart Grid Security (Falgun Rathod)
- HAWAS – Hybrid Analyzer for Web Application Security (Lavakumar Kuppan)
- Real Time Event Recording System, the tool for Digital Forensics Investigation (Madhav Limaye)
- Content-Type attack -Dark hole in the secure environment (Raman Gupta)
- Legal Nuances to the Cloud (Ritambhara Agrawal)
- FatCat Web Based SQL Injector (Sandeep Kamble)
- Hacking and Securing iOS applications (Satish Bommisetty)
- Infrastructure Security (Sivamurthy Hiremath)
- Critical Infrastructure Security (Subodh Belgi)
- XSSshell (Vandan Joshi)
- Anatomy of a Responsible Disclosure – Zero Day Vulnerability in Oracle BI Publisher (Vishal Kalro)